If you follow me on Twitter, you know I was at SocComm today — Jeff Pulver’s conference on Social Communication. There were many great speakers and I will be posting videos, summaries, and articles over the next few days to share this priceless information with you. So, check back daily.
Shelly Palmer on Value and Wealth
Here is what you’ll learn from his keynote:
- Learn what the Jerry Garcia effect is and how it built their empire
- Learn the 4 currencies online and how it applies to business
Here are some highlights from Shelly Palmer’s keynote:
- Value is simple, but translating it into wealth isn’t. Skype, a ton of value, but no profit. Twitter, a ton of value, but they haven’t made a penny.
- There are different currencies online: 1) Attention, 2) Intention, 3) Fame, and 4) Street Cred.
- Do something you love, but you need to translate it to wealth.
- When you’re inside the walls of a gatekeeper, it isn’t that bad. When you’re outside, it sucks.
Want More Shelly Palmer?
Why don’t you check out his video blog?